Personal Injury, Nursing Home Abuse, Criminal Law and Commercial Litigation Practice
The Queens law firm of Ginsberg & Katsorhis, P.C., serves individuals, families and businesses throughout the five boroughs of New York City, as well as in Nassau and Suffolk counties. We have battled for our clients in the courts and intend to continue to do so in the years to come.
Call our offices at (718) 591-6900 for a free initial consultation today. You may also contact us by e-mail now for more information or to schedule an appointment.
A Full-Service Law Firm Protecting Your Rights and Interests
Our attorneys are firm believers in obtaining justice for clients and serving our community. Ginsberg & Katsorhis has a proven reputation for getting good results and a willingness to take on the tough casesand win in a wide range of areas of legal practice.
We have a long track record of helping people injured by someone else's carelessness, either intentional or negligent, to receive the maximum fair compensation they are entitled to under the law.
- Were you badly injured in a construction accident involving a fall from scaffolding or a ladder, a burn or electrocution or heavy machinery?
- Did you sustain injuries in a slip, trip or fall?
- Were you injured in a car, truck or other motor vehicle accident?
- Were you or a loved one hurt in a bicycle or pedestrian accident?
- Was your child injured due to another's negligence?
- Did a loved one suffer a serious head or brain injury?
- Were you a victim of false arrest or police brutality?
Our firm is sensitive to the needs of families who believe their elderly or incapacitated loved ones are experiencing nursing home negligence that is causing injuries or has resulted in death.
- Have you seen bedsores on your loved one?
- Did a fall in a nursing home injure your elderly family member?
- Has malnutrition or dehydration seriously affected your nursing home-bound family member?
- Do you have suspicions that nurse or physician negligence is occurring in your loved one's nursing home?
- Did an elderly family member suffer physical abuse in a nursing home?
- Has a family member died unexpectedly in a nursing home?
- Do you suspect the overmedication or use of physical or chemical restraints on a loved one in a nursing home?
- Have you seen signs of a nursing home sexual assault on your elderly loved one?
- Do you have questions about a family member's wandering off or elopement from a nursing home?
- Has your loved one who is in a nursing home been injured or killed in a transportation accident?
We have the skill, experience and resources to pursue all types of complex cases involving the medical profession.
- Did you or a loved one suffer an injury or wrongful death because of a hospital error that could have been avoided?
- Did a surgical error cause a serious injury, infection or wrongful death?
- Has a birth injury occurred as a result of failure to diagnose a dangerous delivery condition or other complication?
We have developed a well-deserved reputation for aggressive criminal defense, litigation and appeals. We handle all appeals in-house, so you get lawyers who know your case from the ground up. We also handle appeals that other attorneys are unable to handle.
- Charged with a felony or murder?
- Accused of a violent crime such as assault or domestic violence?
- Facing charges of a drug crime like possession or distribution?
- Charged with theft or a property crime like burglary or shoplifting?
- Under investigation or facing charges of identity theft or computer crimes?
- Accused of a sex offense?
- Charged with vehicular manslaughter?
- Fighting a DWI charge (also known as DUI or drunk driving)?
We offer clients a high level of service not matched by larger firms. We take the tough cases and we never give up.
- Are you involved in a contract dispute?
- Do you need help in corporate formation or to resolve a liquor license dispute or dram shop liability claim?
The labyrinthine rules and regulations that govern nightclub law and liquor license law can end up putting a bar owner out of business. This is a special niche area where we have been especially successful in helping our clients.
Contact Us Today to Speak With an Experienced Attorney
We invite you to call our offices toll free at (718) 591-6900 to discuss your case in a free, confidential and informative consultation with an experienced personal injury, criminal law or commercial litigation attorney. You may also contact us by e-mail now for more information or to schedule an appointment.
Ginsberg & Katsorhis offers legal services for English, Greek and Spanish speakers.